From ShoutIRC RadioBot Wiki
For the most part your existing RadioBot v3/v4 ircbot.conf is compatible with RadioBot v5.
Here are the changes that are most likely to affect you:
- Plugins are no longer in the main installer/.tar.gz since there are so many now. You can install them with the included Package Manager utility.
- The Remote section no longer exists, so if you want to use a remote port other than 10001 it should be set in the RemotePort entry in the Base section.
- If you use the SimpleDJ plugin, you will need to rename your existing AutoDJ section to SimpleDJ
- AutoDJ/SimpleDJ: The Voice and VoiceEngine lines will no longer have effect, the voice and engine should be set in the TTS section instead.
Other changes (not likely to affect you):
- Any options in any section for setting minimum access level (for the most part MinLevelTo*) will not have any effect. (it won't hurt or affect the bot in any way if you leave them in your config)
- SAM plugin w/AutoDJ or SimpleDJ loaded: FindTrigger no longer has any affect. The @find/!request system has been centralized to RadioBot itself so having multiple source plugins will no longer cause conflicts.
- You can still create a command alias if you just prefer something besides @find
|RadioBot v • d • e
|RadioBot main pages|
|Main Page • Installation • Changelog • Commands • Plugins • FAQ • Configuration • Credits • Remote Client • Built-In Variables • Multi Sound Server Mode • Username Character Restrictions|
|Auto DJ Pages|
|Auto DJ Main Page • WebRequest System • Scheduler • MP3 Encoder • Voice Support • MySQL Plugin|